Report a pest problem at home
If you report a pest problem in your home or garden we’ll arrange an appointment to visit you.
If you have a rat problem in your home, we’ll visit you within 2 working days (not 24 hours as stated in the booking form) due to the very high demand for our service. Unfortunately we are receiving a large number of incorrect reports of rats which are actually mice.
We offer a free service for treating rat problems but our services for treating other pest problems carry a charge. Treatment for mice is not a free service, and charges are listed below.
We only treat wasps problems between 1 July and 30 November each year.
- Bed bugs - £105 (inc. VAT); extra time needed is charged at £27.50 every half an hour
- Cockroaches - £75 for first hour; extra time needed is charged at £42 every half an hour
- Rats - free
- Wasps - £50 (inc. VAT); £60 for two or more nests, revisits are free
If you have a problem with other pests listed below, please call us on 0121 303 6007 to ask for an appointment.
- Mice - £85 (plus VAT), first visit; £55 (plus VAT) for extra visits
- Fleas - £130 (plus VAT)
- Pharaoh ants - £85 (plus VAT)
- Pest proofing of domestic property - £85 (plus VAT)
- Squirrels - £150 (plus VAT)
- Ants - £90 (plus VAT)
Treating a pest problem yourself
If you’d prefer to treat a problem yourself we can offer some guidance and assistance depending on the type of pest involved.
We offer free mouse poison which can you can collect from your local Customer Services Centre. You’ll need to present a letter as proof of residence and a form of ID.