Online forms unavailable

Some of our online forms will be unavailable on Saturday 17 February from 8am to 8pm. This is due to essential maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Report a pest problem at home

If you report a pest problem in your home or garden we’ll arrange an appointment to visit you.

If you have a rat problem in your home, we’ll visit you within 2 working days due to the very high demand for our service. Unfortunately we are receive a large number of incorrect reports of rats which are actually mice.

We offer a free service for treating rat problems but our services for treating other pest problems carry a charge. Treatment for mice is not a free service, and charges are listed below.

We only treat wasps problems between 1 July and 30 November each year.


  • Bed bugs - £110; extra time needed is charged at £72 per hour thereafter (plus materials)
  • Cockroaches - £110 for first visit. Follow-up visits for same treatment are charged at £36 per half an hour (plus materials)
  • Rats in domestic gardens or properties - free
  • Wasps - £60 for one nest, £70 for two or more nests. Revisits are free within 28 days of first treatment.

All prices include VAT.

Report a problem with pests

If you have a problem with other pests listed below, please call us on 0121 303 6007 to ask for an appointment.

  • Mice - £120 for first hour. Follow-up visits for same treatment are charged at £36 per half an hour, plus materials.
  • Fleas - £40 to install monitoring traps. £170 per property for two treatment visits.
  • Ants - £115
  • Pharaoh ants - £102 (plus materials) for first hour. £36 (plus materials) per additional half-hour.
  • Squirrels - £102 (plus materials) for baiting or trapping. £85 to reset trap.
  • Pest proofing of domestic property - £102 (plus materials)

All prices include VAT.

Treating a pest problem yourself

If you’d prefer to treat a problem yourself we can offer some guidance and assistance depending on the type of pest involved.

We offer free mouse poison which can you can collect from your local Customer Services Centre. You’ll need to present a letter as proof of residence and a form of ID.