Report a pest problem at home
If you report a pest problem in your home or garden we’ll arrange an appointment to visit you.
If you have a rat problem in your home, we’ll visit you within 2 working days due to the very high demand for our service. Unfortunately we are receive a large number of incorrect reports of rats which are actually mice.
We offer a free service for treating rat problems but our services for treating other pest problems carry a charge. Treatment for mice is not a free service, and charges are listed below.
We only treat wasps problems between 1 July and 30 November each year.
- Bed bugs - £110; extra time needed is charged at £63 per hour thereafter (plus materials)
- Cockroaches - £60 for first visit. Follow-up visits for same treatment are charged at £32 per half an hour (plus materials)
- Rats in domestic gardens or properties - free
- Wasps - £60 for one nest, £75 for two or more nests. Revisits are free within 28 days of first treatment.
All prices include VAT.
- Mice - £110 for first hour.
- Fleas - £60 per property.
- Ants - £110 for the first hour, extra time needed is charged at £32 per half hour after that (plus materials).
All prices include VAT
Treating a pest problem yourself
If you’d prefer to treat a problem yourself we can offer some guidance and assistance depending on the type of pest involved.
We offer free mouse poison which can you can collect from your local Customer Services Centre. You’ll need to present a letter as proof of residence and a form of ID.