Adult social care and health
Improving the support and protection for victims and their children.
Whether you look after a friend, relative or yourself, you'll find lots of information and advice at Connect to Support, or visit the emarketplace for products and services.
The goals that Birmingham City Council is seeking to achieve for adults and older people.
Direct Payments give you choice and control over the support you need
Can you spare any of your free time? If you use our care services or you are a carer, we want to hear from you.
The lifestyle choices we make can dramatically affect our health later in life. Complete this online quiz for your personal health score.
Contact adult social care services
Apply for a Blue Badge
Report abuse or neglect of an adult with care and support needs
Arrange a social care assessment (make a referral)
Health and wellbeing
Support to help you live independently in your own home
Adults Social Care Day Opportunities Consultation 2019
Vision and Strategy for Adult Social Care and Health
Information for providers of care services
Get involved in improving adult care services
Information and support
- Apply for an older person's bus pass
- Healthwatch Birmingham video series
- Help paying for care
- How much will I have to pay for care and support
- How good is my local care home or home support? (Care services directory)
- Information for care professionals
- Library services at home
- Mental health services
- PURE (Placing vulnerable Urban Residents into Employment)
- Support for carers
- Voluntary and community health and care services in Birmingham