Report a pest problem at home
If you report a pest problem in your home or garden we’ll arrange an appointment to visit you.
If you have a rat problem in your home, we’ll visit you within 2 working days due to the very high demand for our service. Unfortunately we are receiving a large number of incorrect reports of rats which are actually mice.
We offer a free service for treating rat problems but our services for treating other pest problems carry a charge. Treatment for mice is not a free service, and charges are listed below.
We only treat wasps problems between 1 July and 30 November each year.
- Bed bugs - £110 (inc. VAT); extra time needed is charged at £60 per hour thereafter (plus VAT and materials)
- Cockroaches - £110 (inc. VAT) for first visit. Follow-up visits for same treatment are charged at £30 per half an hour (plus VAT and materials)
- Rats - free
- Wasps - £60 (inc. VAT); £70 for two or more nests, revisits are free within 28 days of first treatment
If you have a problem with other pests listed below, please call us on 0121 303 6007 to ask for an appointment.
- Mice - £120 (inc. VAT) for first hour. Follow-up visits for same treatment are charged at £30 per half an hour, plus VAT and materials.
- Fleas - £40 (inc. VAT and materials) to install monitoring traps. £170 (inc. VAT) per property for two treatment visits.
- Ants - £115 (inc. VAT)
- Pharaoh ants - £85 (plus VAT and materials) for first hour. £30 (plus VAT and materials) per additional half-hour.
- Squirrels - £85 (plus VAT and materials) for baiting or trapping. £85 to reset trap.
- Pest proofing of domestic property - £85 (plus VAT and materials)
Treating a pest problem yourself
If you’d prefer to treat a problem yourself we can offer some guidance and assistance depending on the type of pest involved.
We offer free mouse poison which can you can collect from your local Customer Services Centre. You’ll need to present a letter as proof of residence and a form of ID.