Report a pest problem at home
If you report a pest problem in your home or garden we’ll arrange an appointment to visit you.
If you have a rat problem in your home we’ll contact you to arrange an all-day visit within 4 working days due to the very high demand for our service.
We offer a free service for treating rat problems but our services for treating other pest problems carry a charge. Unfortunately we receive a large number of incorrect reports of rats which are actually mice. Treatment for mice is not a free service, and charges are listed below.
We offer a wasp treatment service throughout the summer months. This year the season opened on 1 July and the last day of the season will be 31 October.
- Bedbugs - £86(extra time needed is charged at £70 per hour thereafter - plus materials)
- Cockroaches - £86
- Mice - £86 for first hour
- Wasps - £65 (1 July to 31 October)
- Fleas - £86 per property
- Ants - £86 for first hour (extra time needed is charged at £35 per half hour thereafter - plus materials)
- Rats - Free
All prices include VAT.
Apart from wasps, multiple treatments may be required to resolve the issue.
|Please note: Reporting mice and insects is currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause you.|
Treating a pest problem yourself
If you’d prefer to treat a problem yourself we can offer some guidance and assistance depending on the type of pest involved. Please see the pest specific relevant advice leaflet in the section in the 'further information’ section.
We offer free mouse poison which can you can collect from your local Customer Services Centre. You’ll need to present a letter as proof of residence and a form of ID.
If you live in rented accommodation it is recommended that you notify your landlord if you are experiencing a pest problem as they may be able to assist, especially where there are common or shared parts to the accommodation, such as shared kitchens, hallways, stairwells, etc. This is especially relevant with insect pests such as cockroaches which may inhabit vents, duct and pipework which may be beyond the responsibility of an individual tenant
- The British Pest Controllers Association provides details of its members. These can be found on the British Pest Control Association website, where you can search for pest control companies in your area.
- National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA) - Their members cover the whole of the United Kingdom and can advise and deal with any pest control problem, whether it be small or large.