Report a pest problem at home
We offer a free service for treating rat problems but our services for treating other pest problems carry a charge.
If you report a pest problem in your home or garden we’ll arrange an appointment to visit you. If you have a rat problem in your home, we’ll visit you the next working day. We only treat wasps problems between 1 July and 30 November every year.
- Rats - free
- Mice - £85 (plus VAT), first visit; £55 (plus VAT) for additional visits
- Wasps - £50 (inc. VAT); £60 for two or more nests, revisits are free
- Fleas - £130 (plus VAT)
- Bed bugs - £105 (inc. VAT); additional time required charged at £27.50 every half an hour
- Cockroaches - £75 for first hour; additional time required charged at £42 every half an hour
- Pharaoh ants - £85 (plus VAT)
- Pest proofing of domestic property - £85 (plus VAT)
- Squirrels - £150 (plus VAT)
- Ants - £90 (plus VAT)
Treating a pest problem yourself
If you’d prefer to treat a problem yourself we can offer some guidance and assistance depending on the type of pest involved.
We offer free mouse poison which can you can collect from your local Customer Services Centre. You’ll need to present a letter as proof of residence and a form of ID.