Report a pest problem at home
If you report a pest problem in your home or garden we’ll arrange an appointment to visit you.
If you have a rat problem in your home we’ll contact you to arrange an all-day visit within 4 working days due to the very high demand for our service.
We offer a free service for treating rat problems but our services for treating other pest problems carry a charge. Unfortunately we receive a large number of incorrect reports of rats which are actually mice. Treatment for mice is not a free service, and charges are listed below.
We offer a wasp treatment service throughout the summer months.
- Bedbugs - £78 (extra time needed is charged at £65 per hour thereafter - plus materials)
- Cockroaches - £78
- Mice - £78 for first hour
- Wasps - £60
- Fleas - £78 per property
- Ants - £78 for first hour (extra time needed is charged at £32.50 per half hour thereafter - plus materials)
- Rats - Free
All prices include VAT.
Treating a pest problem yourself
If you’d prefer to treat a problem yourself we can offer some guidance and assistance depending on the type of pest involved.
We offer free mouse poison which can you can collect from your local Customer Services Centre. You’ll need to present a letter as proof of residence and a form of ID.
- The British Pest Controllers Association provides details of its members. These can be found on the British Pest Control Association website, where you can search for pest control companies in your area.
- National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA) - Their members cover the whole of the United Kingdom and can advise and deal with any pest control problem, whether it be small or large.