Help us get the customer experience right for you

We want to provide a customer experience that exceeds your expectations. Help us do this by completing our survey on the BeHeard website

If you are on benefits or a low income

If you are on benefits or on a low income you can apply for Council Tax Support

If you are already receiving Council Tax Support you may want to apply for discretionary payments.

It is very important you check your household composition and income details. This can be done once you have logged into your BRUM account. Go to Council Tax online, then once you have a verified account, select the view my benefits link under popular services. Please check the details are correct, as this can affect the amount you receive. If the details are incorrect, please call the Council’s benefit services team on 0121 464 7000

rating button