Register for Council Tax

If you have moved or are moving to Birmingham and want to register for Council Tax you will need to provide the following information:

  • the current address you live in
  • the new address you will be moving to
  • dates of when you will be moving to Birmingham

To register for Council Tax online, you will need to sign in or register for a BRUM account.

Page last updated: 10 October 2023

rating button