Birmingham City Council section 114 notice updates

To find out more about the section 114 notice, visit our section 114 page


Landlords will now have access to an online system called the Landlord portal.

The Landlord portal can be used by landlords (who are resident within the United Kingdom) and receive direct payments for housing benefit or monies for discretionary housing payments.

Please note the portal is not available to citizens.

This portal will allow landlords to:

  • view relevant payment information including; cancellations, overpayment deductions and discretionary housing payments
  • report change of address online
  • view reasons for claims being cancelled
  • view changes in payments and cancellations immediately, so no need to wait for information to be sent by post
rating button