View your benefit claim summary and next payment
You can view details of your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support claims online including:
- Your claim type and its status. For example, whether you have an active Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support claim, or both.
- Your weekly Council Tax Support and Housing Benefit awards
- The amount of your next housing benefit payment, the date it is due and who its being paid to.
- People associated with your claim such as a partner
- The income and capital used in your assessment
- Periods of entitlement including historic periods and how much you will get in future, if applicable
- If you claim Universal Credit and have been awarded a Discretionary Housing Payment for help with your rent, you can view details of the award and payments
What you need
You can view your claim summary by following the link at the bottom of this page. Make sure you have the following details to hand:
- Your claim reference number
- Your national insurance number
- Your postcode as shown on your council tax bill or benefit award notice
- Your Universal Credit Discretionary Housing Payment claim reference number if applicable
If you need further help or support in accessing your claim summary online, please contact us on 0121 464 7000