Orders and delivery
Individuals – treasure packs and baby packs
Bookstart Birmingham is unable to post individual packs to home addresses. This includes home educators and childminders. Individual packs will be sent to your preferred Birmingham Library for collection.
We are currently also sending Treasure Packs and Baby Packs to children’s centres. You are welcome to collect your pack from your local centre. Please remember though, children should only have one of each pack, that is: one Baby Pack and one Treasure Pack.
Nurseries, childminders and home educators - treasure packs
These are delivered to the nursery or will be sent to your nearest Birmingham Library for you to collect, depending on the size of your order. You may also be asked to collect your additional resources too.
To order, your children will need to be aged 3 to 4 years old in the current academic year e.g. 2020 to 2021. Ordering follows the processes below:
September to December
- Place your orders online when you receive notification from us at Bookstart Birmingham, the Early Years Management Information System and the partners we work with
- There is a form for nurseries, and a form for childminders/home educators – please ensure you use the correct form.
- Packs are delivered or arranged for collection (depending on your order) between February half-term and Easter
January to May
- From January to May you will be able to access ordering via our Bookstart webpages: Bookstart for healthcare and professionals
- You will need to Email Bookstart Birmingham for log-in details these pages.
- Ordering will be closed end of May/first week of June to ensure that you are able to gift the packs to your children before the end of the academic year.