Your baby and treasure packs, and dual language picture books
- The board books will vary between Baby Pack.
- Includes: two board books, a rhyme sheet and a booklet of tips and ideas for sharing books with children from a very young age.
- Gifted at the new birth visit, 12 to 14 weeks by your health visitor
- Your health visitor will help you share stories, rhymes and songs. See page 3 for further ideas
- The Treasure Pack book is updated every few years
- Includes: a picture book for you to share, plus a booklet with tips and ideas for reading together
- Gifted at ages 3 to 4 years by your nursery, childminder or home educator
- For ideas of how to use your pack, see page 3.
If English is not your first language, you may be able to get a book in another language as part of your Bookstart packs.
If your child hasn’t had either of these packs, see page 5.