Problems with a tenant

Nuisance neighbours

You must take action if:

  • your tenants complain to you about someone's antisocial behaviour
  • someone complains to you about your tenants' antisocial behaviour

The Birmingham Antisocial Behaviour Helpline can give you help and advice about dealing with antisocial behaviour.

Use our online form to tell us about antisocial behaviour.

Report antisocial behaviour

If you are not able to use the form, call us on 0121 303 1111.

Tenants with rent arrears

We have guidance if your tenant is in rent arrears and on Housing Benefit.

Read our guidance

Page last updated: 7 February 2023

rating button