Report a problem with a guard rail, bollard or bench

We maintain the following street furniture:

  • Pedestrian Guard rails, which are sections of railing placed beside the road to discourage pedestrians from crossing at certain places (for example directly outside a school)
  • Bollards (Non Illuminated) used to restrict or prevent vehicular access to certain areas to ensure public safety
  • Public seating on pavements or in pedestrianised areas.

If you notice that any of these items are damaged, please report it to us. To investigate, we will need to know:

  • An accurate location (including landmarks, nearby house numbers or road junctions)
  • A detailed description of the problem (e.g. guard rail bent, or fallen bollard).

If you are able to provide a photo, this will also be helpful.

Please ensure you do not put yourself or anyone else in danger when obtaining details about the fault.

We ask that you provide us with your contact details in case we need to ask you for more information. You can also receive status updates of your report by providing this information.

Report a problem with a guard rail, bollard or bench

Unauthorised attachments

Flyposting on Street Furniture such as Pedestrian Guard Rails, Lamp Posts and Traffic Signs can be reported as an obstruction.

Request new street furniture

Requests for new works ie pedestrian guard rails, bollards or benches will be considered but is dependant on funding.

rating button