Report a problem with a bollard
Bollards are used to restrict or prevent vehicular access to certain areas to ensure public safety. Illuminated bollards are also designed to control the flow of traffic on the roads and help keep motorists, pedestrians and cyclists safe when moving around our city.
If you’ve discovered a broken, damaged or missing bollard, please report it to us. To investigate the issue, we will need to know:
- An accurate location (including landmarks, house numbers or road junctions)
- The ID number, usually found on a sticker or painted on the column (if available)
- A detailed description of the problem
Please ensure you do not put yourself or anyone else in danger when obtaining details about the fault.
We ask that you provide us with your contact details in case we need to ask you for more information. You can also receive status updates of your report by providing this information.
Use the map below to start your report. The map will default to a 2 mile radius from Birmingham city centre, and you can:
- search by entering a post code or road name in the search button (include the property number if known)
- use the "find my location" circle underneath the zoom tabs to use your current location when making a report
- use the "plot new enquiry" tab and zoom in to choose the location manually
When you have marked the location on the map, use the "submit new enquiry" tab to begin completing the form.
You can add additional location information within the form once the mapping point has been submitted.
NB The map may not be displayed if you are using an older version internet browser (such as Internet Explorer 10 or earlier).