Ukrainian guest guide: Access to schools

Ukrainian children are entitled to access education in this country.

Information about schools on the GOV.UK website

Birmingham Schools Admissions

You can contact the council’s school admission team on:

In-year school admissions

Pupils usually start school at the start of the school year in September.

For a child to start school now, you will need to complete an Application for a Change of School In-Year form and take it to the preferred school with proof of address.

To find schools close by to where you are living, you can enter your postcode and do a search for primary or secondary schools.

Find Birmingham Schools

rating button