Applying to be a sponsor

Anyone with at least six months' leave to remain in the UK can apply as a sponsor.

In the ‘first phase’ of the scheme, you will need the details of a Ukrainian individual or family you wish to sponsor.

Once both parties have agreed the arrangement, either the guest or the sponsor should fill in a single visa application form, including all the details of both guest and sponsor.

The generosity of the public in offering their homes is appreciated; however having strangers living in your home for 6 months is a big commitment, and all consideration should be made before registering on the scheme.

It is advisable to read the following guidance about sponsoring before registering:

rating button