What can I borrow?
You will be able to borrow 10 books or talking books and 8 music CDs (where available), which you can keep for 4 weeks except for CDs (2 weeks)
In some parts of the library you will find lending and reference books together. Books with yellow labels on the spine can be borrowed; books with white labels are for use in the library only.
Other items where available, 5 DVDs and 4 CD-Roms. Please note that language CDs may have different terms and conditions. You can keep Top Title DVDs for 2 nights and all other DVDs for up to a week. You can keep CD-Roms for 1 week.
You will usually have to pay to borrow talking books, music CDs, CD-Roms and DVDs. Please ask staff about concessions and special offers.
What we ask of you when you use the library
- Bring your library card with you to borrow items from the library.
- Bring items back on time. You will have to pay a charge for items brought back late (if you are receiving any benefits you may be eligible for concessions.)
- Be responsible for all items borrowed on your library card.
- You will be charged for items that are lost or damaged.
- Do not allow your library card to be used by anyone else