rating button
Ombudsmen complaints | Highways performance | Birmingham City Council

Ombudsmen complaints

If you are thinking of making a complaint to the Ombudsman, you are advised to make a formal complaint to us first.

If you are not satisfied after making a formal complaint, then you can contact the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman.

The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman is a free service that investigates complaints about local authorities such as councils in a fair and independent way – they do not take sides.

We monitor all complaints received about us from the Ombudsman to find out if there are any trends and understand how our service can be improved.