Industrial action - collections update

We apologise for the continued disruption to collections. Find out the latest on the dispute and which areas we plan to collect bins from this week

Highways general enquiries

Our Highways reporting page provides information about the services we provide. If you haven't been able to find the information you need (such as repainting road markings), if you need information or want to provide feedback, you can use the Highways General Enquiry form.

Please select the type of enquiry that you want from the list in the form, and type in the text field to tell us about your enquiry.

Start a general enquiry

You should complete our new works form for the following requests:

  • new guard or trip rail
  • no ball game signs
  • improved street lighting levels
  • disabled bay markings
  • white "H" markings