During your visit
You are welcome to use the Story Steps and other spaces to read and share stories. These areas are not bookable and will need to be shared with others.
Please take note of fire exits should the alarm be raised during your visit.
There is no eating or drinking allowed in the Children’s Library; however a bookable lunch room may be available (see booking form).
There are 6 computers in the Children’s Library that the children are able to use if they have their library card with them.
Library staff will be available to answer any enquiries.
You are welcome to take photographs of your group in the Library.
- Please respect other customers and their privacy.
- You are responsible for ensuring photograph permission forms are up to date for your group.
Behaviour during your visit
- Please respect other users of the Children’s Library, keep loud noise to a minimum, do not run in the Library
- Misbehaviour will be reported to the group’s supervisor/s and Head of Service by staff.
End of visit
- Don’t forget to take everything you brought with you
- Why not visit the library shop in the foyer - we have pocket money items you can buy
- Come and visit us again with your family, or pop in to your local community library
- Remember - your library card can be used at all Birmingham libraries
If you didn’t borrow any books as part of your visit, it would be lovely to see you again another time when you can!