Birmingham City Council financial challenges - time to Reset

To find out more about the budget and section 114 notice, visit our budget information page

Help for survivors of sexual violence and abuse

Exit site

Call 999 or go to your local police station for immediate help if you or someone else is in danger or a crime is in progress. Call 101 for non-emergency advice from the police.


RSVP provide specialist support if you have experienced sexual abuse.


  • emotional support and information for dealing with the effects of rape and sexual violence
  • information about social groups, advocacy, and counselling

Contact details

Exit site

Page last updated: 7 February 2024

rating button