Birmingham City Council financial challenges - time to Reset

To find out more about the budget and section 114 notice, visit our budget information page

How to contact your landlord

Always call 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger, or if a crime is in progress.

If you rent your home, you should usually report antisocial behaviour to your landlord. 

Council tenants

Birmingham City Council employs ASB officers specialise in managing and resolving antisocial behaviour. 

Call 0121 464 4700 and choose option 4 to report antisocial behaviour involving a council tenant.

Housing Association tenants

Try calling your landlord or visiting their website to find out how they can help with antisocial behaviour.

Our list of Housing Associations in Birmingham, with phone numbers, might help if you’re not sure which number to call.

Private tenants

You should already have contact details for your landlord or lettings agency. Call or email them about your problem, or visit your lettings agency office, if they have one.

rating button