Birmingham City Council financial challenges - time to Reset

To find out more about the budget and section 114 notice, visit our budget information page

Help if you are a council tenant

Exit site

Call 999 or go to your local police station for immediate help if you or someone else is in danger or a crime is in progress. Call 101 for non-emergency advice from the police.

Birmingham Council tenants can contact the Housing Domestic Abuse Team for help to stay in your home or discuss your other housing options.

We can also:

  • make your home safe by changing the locks on your door
  • help you with legal action against an abuser
  • signpost you to other organisations that can help

Contact us

Housing association tenants can contact their landlord who may be able to help.

Exit site

Page last updated: 23 November 2023

rating button