Coronavirus (COVID-19):

Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. It’s important to stay cautious and help protect yourself and others. Please continue to follow national government advice.

Marry or register a civil partnership with a foreign national

If you or your partner is a foreign national and subject to immigration control, you’ll need to give your notice of intention to marry or register your civil partnership. You must do this at least 29 days before the ceremony.

You must have the correct entry clearance before you travel to the UK to get married or register your civil partnership. Please visit Gov.UK’s page on foreign nationals for further details, including information on visa applications.

rating button