The closing date was 11:59pm on 15 January 2022
- Late applications opened at 7am on 16 January 2022.
- Applications received after the statutory closing date (15 January 2022) will only be considered after applications received on time and will be processed after 19 April 2022.
- All applications are now classed as late applications, no matter the childs circumstances.
- List up to three schools in order of your preference.
- Make sure you have read the admission arrangements for the schools you are interested in and know how likely it is that your child will be offered a place, though late applicants are less likely to be offered a place at one of their preferred schools.
- If you have chosen any schools that require you to complete a supplementary information form, request the form from that school and send that form directly back to the school.
Submit your online application form
- You will receive email confirmation that you have submitted your application form. Please check this is correct.
- IMPORTANT: if you amend your preferences, please ensure you re-submit your application form otherwise your application will not be processed.
- We will take your final submission as the application to process.
- Please do not use this form if your child has an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP). Information for children with special educational needs is available here: SENDIAS
Other useful information
- Parents guide on how to complete an online application
- Did you know you can translate the City Council's web content? Try the translation service
- If you require any further information after reading all the information on the website please call Children’s Services on 0121 303 1888.