Pay for parking using your phone
You can pay for parking in most council pay and display car parks and on-street pay and display areas in Birmingham with your phone using our secure cashless payment provider RingGo.
You’ll need your credit or debit card and your vehicle details, including registration number, when you register. You can register more than one vehicle.
Our Civil Enforcement Officers carry handheld devices that communicate with RingGo, so they’ll notice your parking has been paid for when they check your vehicle registration number.
Paying for parking with your phone offers greater convenience because:
- you don’t need to have change on you to pay for your parking
- you don’t have to display a parking ticket
- you can pay to extend your stay without having to return to your car (maximum stay restrictions may apply)
- you can see your parking history and receipts
- optional SMS text message reminders (30p per text; message delivery depends on network coverage)
- manage your account, receipts and text settings on the RingGo app or on the RingGo website.
If you’ve forgotten your password
If you’ve forgotten your password please request a new password on RingGo’s website.