Think Family provides services that meet the needs of your whole family, rather than supporting one person separately. Find out more about Think Family if your family has one or more of these problems:
- an adult is out of work
- there are concerns about a child’s school attendance
- a young person is not in education, training or work
- a family member has been in trouble within the neighbourhood or with the Police
- a family member has physical or emotional health problems
- you are having problems that are stopping you from bringing up your children as well as you could (such as housing, relationship or money worries).