Coronavirus (COVID-19):

Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. It’s important to stay cautious and help protect yourself and others. Please continue to follow national government advice.

Report unauthorised campsites on council land

If you’ve noticed an unauthorised campsite on council land, please report it. If the campsite is on private land, contact the landowner.

Report an unauthorised campsite on council land 

When investigating your complaint we will make every effort to ensure your identity remains private.

rating button