Terms and conditions
- All fees are non-refundable
- All appointments can be rescheduled once provided you give 48 hours or more notice. Any further changes will result in the full fee being charged again.
- Failure to attend your appointment will be considered a cancellation and as such no fees will be refunded.
- Birmingham Register Office will not be accountable for any discrepancies arising once the Change of Name Deed has been signed and witnessed. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the Change of Name Deed has been completed correctly.
- The information provided on the application form will be held on file in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. The information will be used for the management of change of name applications and will not be divulged to anyone outside Birmingham City Council.