What we will and won't collect
We will collect:
- beds / mattresses
- rubbish including garden waste (any rubbish or garden waste will need to be wrapped in sacks. 2 sacks = 1 bulky item)
- white goods (fridges, freezers and washing machines)
We won’t collect:
- soil, rubble and building waste
- whole trees, large branches or garden waste that is not bagged or neatly bundled
- glass panes/double glazed doors/glass wardrobe doors/mirrors (unless boxed or wrapped, clearly marked and no more than 1 x 1.5 meters in size)
- gas canisters
- mobility scooter
- full or empty paint tins
- car tyres
- business/commercial waste
You can take all these things, except asbestos, to your nearest recycling centre.
We can't collect unwanted cars. Read our web page on disposing of your old car if you have a vehicle you want to get rid of.