Order or renew garden waste
The garden waste collection service is available across the city for an annual fee of £38 if you book online, or £40 if you book over the phone.
Garden waste sales for 2017 are closing soon! The last day you can purchase a subscription is Monday 3rd July.
- Garden waste will be collected fortnightly
- First collections will start between 6 and 17 March 2017 and final collections will take place between 27 November and 8 December 2017
- We will always try to collect on the same day as your household waste but in some circumstances it may be on a different day
- If you already use wheelie bins for your household rubbish and recycling, we will provide you with a wheelie bin
- If you already use sacks and boxes for your rubbish and recycling, we will provide you with a set of 60 sacks
- You can order more than one garden waste service at an additional cost
- You need an online account to order or renew. Create an account if you don’t already have one
What we would like you to do:
- Put your garden waste bin or sacks out by 6am on your collection day. We will collect your garden waste between 6am and 3:30pm
- Ensure there is no excess garden waste outside the bin or sack
- Only place the correct garden waste items in the bin or sack
- Ensure the bin lid is shut and the sacks are tied
If you're moving home, or for more information on your garden waste service, refer to the garden waste terms and conditions.