Order or renew garden waste
Garden Waste sales are now open. Order your garden waste subscription for 2021 at the early bird price of £45, for fortnightly collections between early March and early December. From 1 March the price will be £50.
- Collections start between 1 and 12 March 2021 with final collections taking place between 22 November and 3 December 2021.
- Once purchased, bin subscription stickers will be posted out shortly before your first collection.
- We will always try to collect on the same day as your household waste but in some circumstances it may be on a different day. The letter with your bin sticker will confirm your collection day or alternatively you can check your collection day from mid February.
- Any new or additional bins will be delivered without a subscription sticker and these will be sent separately in the post.
- You can order more than one garden waste service at an additional cost.
- You need an online account to order or renew. Create an account if you don’t already have one.
Please note: To help reduce the amount of single use plastic in our garden waste recycling we are no longer offering sack collections to properties suitable for wheelie bins. We appreciate this may cause inconvenience to some of our customers but we believe that this is the right step to take. When you renew your subscription, we will deliver a new garden waste wheelie bin (brown lid) to your property.
What we would like you to do:
- Put your garden waste bin or sacks out by 5am on your collection day. We will collect your garden waste between 5am and 3.30pm
- Ensure there is no excess garden waste outside the bin or sack
- Only place the correct garden waste items in the bin or sack
- Ensure the bin lid is shut and the sacks are tied
If you're moving home, or for more information on your garden waste service, refer to the garden waste terms and conditions.