Order or renew garden waste
Garden Waste sales are now open. Order your garden waste subscription for 2021 at the price of £50, for fortnightly collections between early March and early December.
- Once purchased, bin subscription stickers will be posted out shortly before your first collection.
- We will always try to collect on the same day as your household waste but in some circumstances it may be on a different day. The letter with your bin sticker will confirm your collection day or alternatively you can check your collection day from mid February.
- Any new or additional bins will be delivered without a subscription sticker and these will be sent separately in the post.
- You can order more than one garden waste service at an additional cost.
- You need an online account to order or renew. Create an account if you don’t already have one.
Collections start between 1 and 12 March 2021 with final collections taking place between 22 November and 3 December 2021.
Update - Tuesday 11 May
Due to the success of the service we have had to carry out a mini-review of round sizes in the Sutton Coldfield area. A small number of properties will see their collection pushed back by a day which will help ensure the rounds are of a manageable size and help make the service as reliable as possible.
If you’re affected by this change we’ll contact you in the next few days by letter and also email (if you gave us permission when you subscribed). We may also put a reminder sticker on your bin.
Please note: To help reduce the amount of single use plastic in our garden waste recycling we are no longer offering sack collections to properties suitable for wheelie bins. We appreciate this may cause inconvenience to some of our customers but we believe that this is the right step to take. When you renew your subscription, we will deliver a new garden waste wheelie bin (brown lid) to your property.
What we would like you to do:
- Put your garden waste bin or sacks out by 5am on your collection day. We will collect your garden waste between 5am and 3.30pm
- Ensure there is no excess garden waste outside the bin or sack
- Only place the correct garden waste items in the bin or sack
- Ensure the bin lid is shut and the sacks are tied
If you're moving home, or for more information on your garden waste service, refer to the garden waste terms and conditions.