I live in supported exempt accommodation and want to complain

If you are not happy with your supported exempt accommodation (SEA), you can complain.

You can usually complain by speaking to whoever is responsible for your accommodation. This could be the:

  • managing agent
  • registered provider

There should be contact details for your SEA’s managing agent or provider on a noticeboard in your accommodation.

If nothing happens as a result of your initial complaint, you should contact the:

The Charter of Rights outlines the standard of service you should expect in your accommodation.

You can also email us at SupportedExemptAccommodation@birmingham.gov.uk.

Page last updated: 6 November 2023

rating button