You must have a premises licence if you want to use a premises to:
- provide late-night refreshment
- provide regulated entertainment
- sell or supply alcohol
The licence is necessary for both fixed and movable premises (a van, stall or vessel).
How to apply
When submitting your application you’ll need to provide:
- your details
- details of the designated premises supervisor (if applicable)
- a plan of the premises
- an operating schedule (e.g. licensable activities and the times they will take place)
- details of how you will promote the licensing objectives (e.g. door security to prevent disorder)
View the Home Office’s premises licence application guidelines for further details.
Please complete the downloadable notification form and return it to the address below.
Lost licence declaration
If you have lost your personal licence, please complete the downloadable declaration form and return it to the address below.