We are responsible for trees on land owned by the Council.
We prune or remove our trees when they are:
- diseased, damaged or dying
- dangerous, because the tree or part of the tree has fallen or is at risk of falling
- causing damage to a property
- getting in the way of vehicles or pedestrians
- blocking street lighting, road signs or traffic lights
We also carry out pruning when it’s needed to keep trees healthy.
We don’t prune every tree each year. Priority is given to trees that are dead, diseased or dangerous.
It is often helpful if you include photos of the tree when completing the form.