How to register your interest
Birmingham City Council are keen to support the rollout of 4G and 5G Small Cells.
Operators are invited to install the next generation of equipment for 4G and 5G and beyond on agreed assets owned by Birmingham City Council.
Who can apply?
We will only consider proposals for the installation of 4G and 5G small cells from code operators seeking to deploy their technology in Birmingham.
The council will be using its electronic tendering process system called In-Tend for the administration of this process.
Potential suppliers must register with their details on In-Tend to express an interest.
Step by step process
- please read the guidance on the following pages or download the small Cell guidance
- complete an Expression of Interest (EOI) form.
- register your details on In-Tend
- wait for the login instructions by email
- login to In-Tend
- upload your completed expression of interest form onto In-Tend.
Expression of Interest (EOI) form
Register your details on In-Tend
Contact us if:
- you are unable to register with In-Tend
- have any questions or problems with how to use In-Tend
Email us at: email@example.com
Page last updated: 21 December 2022