Our online forms and systems

Some of our forms and systems will be offline between 7:00pm on Tuesday 23 April and 7:00am on Wednesday 24 April. Forms or payments submitted or made by phone after 8:30pm may not be received. To find out more about the section 114 notice, visit our section 114 page

Residents or business wanting to place a skip on the highway

If you are a resident or business who wants to place a skip on any part of the highway (public road) in Birmingham, you must first contact a skip operator who is registered with Birmingham City Council.

Note that it is not possible for members of the public to apply for skip permits, only a Birmingham City Council registered skip operator.

View current registered skip operators

A registered skip operator must apply for a skip licence on behalf of a resident or business.

You do not need a skip permit to place a skip on private land.

rating button