Birmingham City Council section 114 notice updates

To find out more about the section 114 notice, visit our section 114 page

Support for families

If your family need support, then Think Family may be able to help you. Though you must be referred to them by a professional.

Your housing adviser can complete a referral to Think Family on your behalf if they feel that this service could help you.

Think Family provides services that meet the needs of your whole family, rather than support one person separately.

Think Family offers help where:

  • an adult is out of work
  • there are concerns about a child’s school attendance
  • a young person is not in education, training, or work
  • a family member has been in trouble within the neighbourhood or with the police
  • a family member has physical or emotional health problems
  • you are having problems that are stopping you from bringing up your children as well as you could (such as housing, relationship, or money worries)

Page last updated: 15 June 2023

rating button