Birmingham City Council financial challenges - time to Reset

To find out more about the budget and section 114 notice visit our budget information page

My home is not suitable due to my health or mobility needs

Housing association tenants

If you need adaptions made to your housing association property, contact your landlord first.

Birmingham residents

If you are a Birmingham resident and your home needs adaptations, you may be eligible for help from us.

If you have care and support needs

If you need help with care and support, there are a range of services that can help you to stay in your home.

Page last updated: 15 June 2023

rating button