Forthcoming European Parliamentary Elections: Find your nearest polling station

Find out about candidates in your area and where to vote. Polling station finder for European Parliament (UK) elections

Buildings insurance for leaseholders

The council arrange buildings insurance cover for leaseholders. This is normal, particularly for buildings divided into flats, as it is important there is one single policy covering fire and other risks which could affect the whole building.

Contact the home ownership team if you would like to request a summary of the building insurance.

Contents insurance

Leaseholders are responsible for arranging their own household contents insurance. You can take out the contents insurance scheme arranged by the council or make your own arrangements. 

rating button