Public register of HMO licences
This page contains the public register of licences for houses in multiple occupation (HMOs).
It also contains lists of licence applications, exemptions, management orders and appeals.
The council has a duty under the Housing Act 2004 to maintain a public register of all HMO licences, together with any temporary exemption notices served and details of any interim or final management orders made.
You can find the public version of the register, which does not include the landlord’s details, attached below, along with other lists of information related to HMO licences in Birmingham:
- Public Register of Approved HMO Licences
- List of Applications made for a HMO Licence
- Register of Appeals to the Residential Property Tribunal
- Register of Management Orders
- Register of Empty Dwelling Management Orders
- Register of Temporary Exemption Notices