The national closing date is (11:59pm) 15 January 2021
It is important that you apply on time as any applications received after the 15 January 2021 will be classed as late applications and will be processed after the national offer day of 16 April 2021 and late applicants are less likely to be offered a place at any of their preferred schools.
Remember to list three different primary schools
- List three primary schools in order of preference.
- Make sure you have read the admission arrangements for the schools you are interested in and know how likely it is that your child will be offered a place, though late applicants are less likely to be offered a place at one of their preferred schools.
- If you have chosen any schools that require you to complete a supplementary information form, request the form from that school and send that form directly back to the school.
Submit your online application form
- You will receive email confirmation that you have submitted your late application form. Please check this is correct.
- IMPORTANT: if you amend your preferences, please ensure you re-submit your application form otherwise your late application will not be processed.
Other useful information
- Did you know you can translate the city council's web content?
- If you require any further information after reading all the information on the website please call Children’s Services on 0121 303 1888.