Apply online - Late application
The closing date was midnight (11:59pm) 15 January 2020
The online admissions system will be closed on 16 January 2020
The online admissions system will reopen at 9am on 17 January 2020
No matter the circumstances all applications are now considered as late and will only be considered after the offer of places on 16 April 2020.
Remember to list three different primary schools
Important: Ensure you include details of any siblings attending your preferred school(s) in the field (box) provided for sibling details. Sibling details included in the incorrect field (box), such as in reasons for preference. Will not be counted and may prevent you from gaining a place at your preferred school. Please note if you fill in the online application incorrectly, you are liable for not completing the form correctly, not School Admissions and Fair Access Service.
Sign-in or Register for an online school admissions account
- List three primary schools in order of preference.
- Make sure you have read the admission arrangements for the schools you are interested in and know how likely it is that your child will be offered a place, though late applicants are less likely to be offered a place at one of their preferred schools.
- If you have chosen any schools that require you to complete a supplementary information form, request the form from that school and send that form directly back to the school.
Submit your late online application form
- You will receive email confirmation that you have submitted your late application form. Please check this is correct.
- IMPORTANT: if you amend your preferences, please ensure you re-submit your application form otherwise your late application will not be processed.
Other useful information
- Free internet access is available at your local library. Find your local library
- Did you know you can translate the City Council's web content? Try the translation service
- If you require any further information after reading all the information on the website please call the Children’s Advice and Support Service on 0121 303 1888.