What to do if your landlord does not help you
If you feel your landlord is not doing enough about your report of antisocial behaviour you should:
- Submit a formal complaint to your landlord. The Housing Ombudsman Service offers advice on how to complain to your landlord.
- Council tenants can submit complaints using the city council's comments compliments and complaints procedure
- Other tenants should check their landlord’s website or ask them about their complaints procedure
- If you’re not satisfied with how your complaint is being dealt with you can:
- report it to the Housing Ombudsman if your landlord is registered with them.
- Get in touch with our Private Rented Service