General Election Results - Thursday 12 December 2019.

Polling stations are closed. The results will be declared and announced once all the votes are counted. Check results here

Report antisocial behaviour

Always call 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger, or if a crime is in progress.

Antisocial behaviour may include the following issues: 

  •  Aggressive Begging 
  • Assault 
  • Criminal Damage 
  • Domestic Abuse 
  • Domestic Noise 
  • Drug Abuse 
  • Gangs 
  • Harassment 
  • Hate Crime 
  • Illegal/Immoral Use of Property 
  • Intimidating Behaviour 
  • Neighbour Nuisance 
  • Prostitution 
  • Threatening, Aggressive, or Violent Behaviour 
  • Vehicle Nuisance 
  • Youth ASB 

Report antisocial behaviour to the council online

You can report antisocial behaviour to us by calling 0121 303 1111.

If you are a council tenant, call 0121 464 4700 and select option 4. Report to the council by phone

When you report antisocial behaviour, it is useful if you can explain:

  • what is being done
  • who is doing it
  • when it happened (dates and times)
  • how often it has happened

If you rent your home, you should report antisocial behaviour to your landlord.

Note that some nuisance behaviour is a crime, so should be reported to the police, not the council or your landlord.

Find out what happens after you report antisocial behaviour and where victims can get support.


rating button