Reporting antisocial behaviour

Talk it out

Before you report antisocial behaviour, you can try and resolve the situation yourself.

In most cases, it is a good idea to attempt to speak to the person or people who are causing the problem. This usually resolves the problem quickly and is a better long term solution.

If you are not able to resolve the situation this way, there are other options available to you.

Contact the council

If you are a Birmingham City Council tenant or are reporting an issue with a Birmingham City Council tenant, you can use this form to report antisocial behaviour to us.

Before you complete the form, you may want to use our webchat facility to speak to an advisor.

Report antisocial behaviour

You can also report antisocial behaviour to us by calling 0121 464 4700 and selecting option 5.

When you report antisocial behaviour, it is useful if you can explain:

  • what is being done
  • who is doing it
  • when it happened (dates and times)
  • how often it has happened

Contact your landlord

Contact your landlord if nobody involved in the situation is a council tenant.

Contact the police

West Midlands police have guidance on options on their website.

You can also report antisocial behaviour to the police by calling 101.

If people are in danger, call 999.

rating button