Help us get the customer experience right for you

We want to provide a customer experience that exceeds your expectations. Help us do this by completing our survey on the BeHeard website

What is not suitable for the Community Trigger?

Organisations will also have a complaints process that is designed to deal with concerns you might have about the service you have received. This process is more appropriate where you feel you have been let down by an organisation and/or you feel they have done something wrong. The Community Trigger is not intended to be an alternative method of dealing with these issues.

Examples of concerns that are not appropriate for Community Trigger but maybe appropriate for an organisation's internal complaints procedure include:

  • where staff have been rude to you
  • where staff have promised things, such as telephone calls or meetings, and have not delivered on these
rating button