Who can request an ASB case review?

An ASB case review can be requested by any resident or business experiencing anti-social behaviour. We will not accept anonymous requests.

An ASB case review can also be requested by a person acting on the behalf of a resident or business. This may include family members, carers, councillors, a Member of Parliament or any other professional person.

If the ASB case review has been raised by someone else, we will need to get the consent of the person experiencing the anti-social behaviour.

You can request a ASB case review by email: cspenquiries@birmingham.gov.uk

Make sure you provide your name, address including postcode, email address, and telephone number.

When you email, provide a summary of the ASB you have been experiencing, and which service you have reported them to. 

Once this information has been received a member of the Community Safety team will contact you to discuss your request for a ASB case review.

Page last updated: 7 June 2023

rating button