Visiting the park
Address: Lickey Hills Country Park, Warren Lane, Lickey, Birmingham B45 8ER.
There are several entrances to the park. Car parks are marked on the Lickey Hills map. Parking is free.
Car park gates are open by 7:30am all year. Closing times vary in line with dusk. See park opening and closing times.
Barbecues and fires are not permitted at Lickey Hills Country Park.
Plant health warning
The plant disease Phytophthora ramorum is present at Lickey Hills Country Park and is a major threat to our woodland and heathland habitats.
Please help to stop its spread by;
- Paying attention to any site notices; infected areas may be signed, cordoned off or closed to prevent the spread of the disease.
- Keeping to marked paths.
- Cleaning your footwear – remove soil and plant debris from footwear after each visit.
- Dog walkers – stick to designated paths and clean your dog’s paws after each visit.
- Cyclists – stay on designated cycle routes and clean bike tyres after each visit.
- Do not take plant material off site as this could spread infection.