Report a dangerous tree
Please let us know about trees which are dangerous because:
- they are getting in the way of vehicles or pedestrians
- blocking street lighting, road signs or traffic lights
- the tree or part of the tree has fallen or is at risk of falling
Find out more about tree maintenance and dangerous trees
Use the map below to start your report. The map will default to a 2 mile radius from Birmingham city centre, and you can:
- search by entering a post code or road name in the search button (include the property number if known)
- use the "find my location" circle underneath the zoom tabs to use your current location when making a report
- use the "plot new enquiry" tab and zoom in to choose the location manually
When you have marked the location on the map, use the "submit new enquiry" tab to begin completing the form.
You can add additional location information within the form once the mapping point has been submitted.
NB The map may not be displayed if you are using an older version internet browser (such as Internet Explorer 10 or earlier).