The parks service works hard to provide a good service to Birmingham’s citizens and visitors.
As part of the Place Directorate we have achieved Customer Service Excellence Accreditation since 2011.
We have six main priorities:
- support healthy activities and wellbeing in parks
- provide safe, clean and well maintained parks and open spaces
- improve biodiversity and nature conservation in Birmingham
- support community engagement and participation in parks
- provide a customer focused service and raise the profile of parks
- provide value for money.
These documents give more detail on customer satisfaction and parks service performance: