The parks service works hard to provide a good service to Birmingham’s citizens and visitors.
We carry out a survey every two years to find out satisfaction levels with local parks. We are also keen to know what improvements people using our parks want.
Complete the 2022 survey on our consultation website
We have six main priorities:
- support healthy activities and wellbeing in parks
- provide safe, clean and well maintained parks and open spaces
- improve biodiversity and nature conservation in Birmingham
- support community engagement and participation in parks
- provide a customer focused service and raise the profile of parks
- provide value for money.