Licensing complaint or incident form
If have cause for complaint about a Birmingham Licence holder, you may choose to take up your complaint with the service provider directly, or alternatively complete this form.
The licensing service is responsible for the following types of licence:
- Hackney Carriage (Taxi) Drivers and Vehicles
- Private Hire Drivers and Vehicles
- Private Hire Operators
- Alcohol, Entertainment and Late-Night Refreshment (Licensing Act 2003)
- Gambling Premises and Gaming Permits (Gambling Act 2005)
- Massage and Special Treatments
- Sexual Entertainment and Sex Establishments (Shops and Cinemas)
- Scrap Metal Dealers
- Street Trading
- Charitable Collections (Street and House to House)
In order to assist you we need as much detail as possible to be able to identify the person, vehicle or premises, such as drivers badge number, vehicle registration number, vehicle licence plate number, premises trading name, address.
The form will take a few minutes to fill in and you will need to be registered with a BRUM account. We shall respond to your enquiry within 10 working days.